Sep 28, 2022
On this episode, we talk about rogue waves, rogue markets, and paying off debt.
We also answer 4 cool listener questions, covering:
- credit cards
- how to invest $100K
- if current economic conditions are affecting my investing thoughts
- and my first foray into investing
Sep 11, 2022
In this episode, we talk about:
- the college loan forgiveness program
- "gardening" vs. "dining out," and how it applies to financial planning
- a blog reader asking if they made a BIG investing mistake?
Aug 24, 2022
The podcast is back! This episode covers...
- a quick (hopeful) plan for the future of the pod
- discussing "The Perfect Investor," and why they're a mythical character
- and a favor: send me your questions!
Jan 17, 2022
Long time, no chat! This episode is a mixture of:
- some catch-up conversation
- a few big money topics to discuss
- my career change
- answering YOUR questions
- and a sprinkling of other random stuff
Mentioned in the episode:
TicToc Life: https://www.tictoclife.com/
"No More Side...